OUR SPECIALISTS ARE Here to Assist you
On the advisory side, do you know how best to deal with real estate to maximize its potential dealing with many, often complex options, some of which relate to permissible use, or its development potential? In any event, it’s best you engage one of our commercial professionals to help you achieve the right results!!
Before undertaking a valuation it's necessary to know the purpose, ie year-end accounting or to facilitate a sale. The resulting valuation figure has major importance for all owners or sellers, but valuations are also prepared for home loan purposes or to help a buyer determine an offer price for a property.
A wide variety of information needs to be collected and analyzed both for valuations but also for advisory work (sometimes called “property consultancy”) and a full understanding of the reasons why our clients appoint us to undertake valuations and/or advisory work on their behalf is required.
Given that both Valuation and Advisory are such specialized fields aimed at determining the appropriate value and optimal and best use for a property with supporting analysis, it’s more important than ever to contact our professional commercial property advisors at Century 21 to ensure that you are getting the best advice about your assets!
Just some of the wide variety of aspects we can help with include:
Valuations using a variety of methods such as the sales comparable method, Discounted Cash Flows (“DCF’s”) or replacement value, whichever is the most appropriate:
- for year-end accounting purposes;
- to assess current market value for record purposes, or for funding or refinancing;
- to assist with a public offering for a newly listed company;
- for the preparation of an offer to acquire a property;
- to help set an asking price in the event of a disposal of a property;
- to provide an objective market valuation in the event of a dispute between parties as to the current market value of a property.
Advisory services to assist with:
- review of market conditions in the area of the site or property in question, in terms of current market prices, future supply and demand;
- consideration of macro factors affecting supply and demand for space, locally, or perhaps city or State-wide;
- the most appropriate type of development having regard to the above and any local planning restrictions or regulations;
- financial feasibility studies to determine whether a proposed project is likely to meet the targeted investment returns, whether these be IRR or using other such recognized investment techniques;
- portfolio expansion or rationalization;
- occupancy strategies, ie whether to rent or buy or build, having regard to the needs of the client.
You’ll almost certainly need assistance from our professional Valuation and Advisory experts at Century 21 as their knowledge and experience can be invaluable with regard to all sorts of real estate. We are more than capable of providing the right sort of services for your needs and can tailor-make a proposal accordingly.
Find Your Local Specialist Now!
Our Commercial Advisors offer local knowledge
with a global reach.