OUR SPECIALISTS ARE Here to Assist you
There are so many issues involved with relocations that require a strong organizer and coordinator to manage projects. You can count on our relocation team of professionals to effectively handle the tasks for you, whether you are moving individuals or all of your business operations.
Relocation services usually involve handling the moves of staff and their families for multi-national companies, or often the military, either across a State, inter-State, or even internationally. Such people may be government officials on new postings, diplomats or newly appointed CEO’s or other senior staff being transferred after promotion.
But such services may also apply to the relocation or move of business divisions from one set of accommodation to another, maybe due to expansion; or it might involve the consolidation of a number of offices or branches into one main office.
Some companies partially manage and execute their relocation processes in-house whilst others outsource them completely. Outsourcing usually saves time, enabling internal resources to focus on company business, but also as specialist relocators can often provide a better, more consistent service to the transferee(s).
Some examples of typical and also more specialized relocation services include:
- local and national moves;
- international relocation services;
- office or retail space relocation services;
- factory, warehouse, and machinery relocation services;
- exhibition and fine art relocation services;
- vehicle and pet relocation services.
Ancillary services may include the storage of household effects or office equipment whilst staff are on a fixed-term posting or during, say, an office or home renovation.
Still, whatever the task or the destinations, our relocation services specialists at Century 21 can make sure that your relocation goes smoothly and efficiently so that the transition from workplace to workplace or from one location to another is seamless
What’s involved in a relocation?
The following items are commonly included in a standard relocation package:
- moving and storing furnishings and household goods;
- assistance with the sale of an existing home;
- costs incurred with house-hunting in the new location, temporary housing plus, of course, travel costs of the employee and family to the new location.
It may also include:
- arranging the necessary documentation such as visas, or other long-term stay permissions if relocating overseas;
- finding a suitable school for children.
Moving divisions of companies mean mitigating the disruptions to business operations and services may include:
- identifying and securing new premises for the business;
- co-ordinating the fitting out;
- arranging the physical relocation with specialized movers;
- disposing of or reletting the old premises;
- ensuring deadlines are met for the move and that the transfer to the new operation is effectively carried out and as trouble-free as possible.
Our relocation specialists at Century 21 are well experienced with all sorts of corporate or individual relocations. We can tailor-make our scope of services for your needs, whether it’s a relocation just across the city or further afield.
Find Your Local Specialist Now!
Our Commercial Advisors offer local knowledge
with a global reach.