OUR SPECIALISTS ARE Here to Assist you
Yet, in many ways, effective property management is key to the overall success of a building, leading to satisfied tenants, happy owners, and, in turn, higher values. And it’s one of those specialized areas where you really do need the advice of one of our commercial professionals to assist you whenever you are wanting the management of any type of properties.
There have been a number of changes to the ways property management has evolved over the years. Initially, many properties were managed by using all in-house staff. Then, as specialized service contractors became more established, certain services such as security staff or maintenance services began to be contracted to third parties, reducing direct staff numbers.
The advent of virtual property management, thanks to enhanced communication technologies, further streamlined building management operations and financial reporting.
The professional commercial property managers at Century 21 are well versed in property management matters and know how important it is to run a well-maintained, efficient commercial building to attract and retain tenants, and also keep the owner’s financial advisors happy.
Property management services may involve:
- operating a building aiming to maximize revenue and minimize expenses whilst, at the same time, maintaining a high standard of building and tenant-related services for occupiers;
- conducting a business process overview in order to help owners move forward as a leaner, more profitable operating entity; assessing the output and effectiveness of the management team, as well as assessing profitability and recommending specific solutions to increase revenue and profit margins;
- arranging security to protect the property and its occupiers;
- providing cleaning staff to ensure the cleanliness of common areas;
- organizing repair and maintenance services either through direct labor or third-party service providers; This may be in respect of building services such as air-conditioning systems or other machinery, lifts or escalators, for example
- ensure compliance with local laws and regulations; undertake routine maintenance and inspection services;
- understand and assess current management processes and make recommendations for improvements that can enhance the overall experience for owners, landlords, and tenants residents;
- either through direct staff or via leasing brokers, market and seek occupants for any vacant space; seek to improve the ways vacant properties are marketed;
- preparation of lease contracts, onboarding of new tenants and handle move-in and move out procedures;
- regularly monitor the competitive market in terms of tenant demand, new supply, rental rates, and rental levels, keeping rentals in the subject building up at current levels;
- stay up-to-date with issues in respect of the latest technology for buildings and personnel-related issues;
- collect rentals, pay expenses, issue receipts; prepare monthly and annual accounts for the property, for and on behalf of the owner.
Our property management team at Century 21 can customize solutions for landlords according to their needs. With a long track record of providing property management, facilities management, and asset management services, we are very well experienced in all matters relating to getting the best out of your property management.
Find Your Local Specialist Now!
Our Commercial Advisors offer local knowledge
with a global reach.