OUR SPECIALISTS ARE Here to Assist you
All leasing of properties involves at least two principal parties, possibly more. There may be a landlord and a tenant or even maybe a tenant and a sub-tenant.
Many of these parties are not experts in real estate or simply do not have time to deal with matters relating to property. They ideally need to spend more time on their core business, making sure it is operating effectively or planning for future business growth expansion.
This is where landlord or tenant representation comes in. By representing one of the parties in a transaction, either the landlord or tenant, Century 21 can facilitate a lease or sale between a tenant and landlord or buyer and seller, making sure the process runs smoothly and that their client gets the best advice.
So, no matter whether you are a landlord or tenant, seller or buyer, our professional commercial property advisors can represent you to make sure you get the most favorable terms and conditions from the deal you are involved in. We can act for the landlord or the tenant; it really just depends on the situation.
Talk to a Local Specialist now!
Our Commercial Advisors offer local knowledge with a global reach. Don’t wait, talk to us today!
The range of issues relating to landlord and tenant representation may include:
- current market conditions in the area of the property in question, in terms of rental and movements;
- macro factors affecting supply and demand for space, locally, or perhaps city or State-wide;
- minor factors, looking at supply and demand in the immediate area of the property under discussion and which affect rental values;
- identification of alternative premises which might suit the tenant if relocation is an option;
- identification of competitive properties and summarising their rentals and other key terms to help with the negotiation, if acting for the landlord;
- advice on lease structures ie Triple Net (NNN”) or Double Net (“NN”), and duration of leases, including any rights to extend or terminate, all depending upon which party we are acting for;
- advising clients on rental rates, rental calculation basis, rent-free periods, tenant fit-out allowances, or security deposits: issues such as how many months deposit is required, who will hold this sum, and when will the tenant have this returned?
- clarifying the amounts of common area management ("CAM") fees: how much are these fees, what do they include, and who is responsible to pay them?
- by negotiation on behalf of landlords or tenants, as the case may be, establishing the key commercial terms and conditions of lease agreements, possibly for later submission to any legal advisor to complete the legal formalities.
Our commercial specialists at Century 21 can represent the landlord or tenant in any leasing arrangement. We are very well experienced in acting on either side of the transaction, and capable of providing the right sort of services for your needs.
Whether you are a landlord or tenant, why not call or email us now to get started with obtaining the best and right advice for your situation?
Find Your Local Specialist Now!
Our Commercial Advisors offer local knowledge
with a global reach.