9925 Lewis & Clark, St Louis, MO 63136
Owner is retiring and operates on limited hours so there is a huge upside to this Service Station. Closest
service station to I-270 on Hwy. 367. Multiple streams of income are in place as well as the opportunity to
operate a 2 bay repair shop. All of the equipment and fixtures will stay. Property has also been approved by
U-Haul for an additional income. HVAC, furnace, roof are all newer. Newer walk in cooler. Newer furnace in
the garage operates on recycled oil. Fiberglass gas tank has been coated. Tanks are 8K and 10K gallon.
The fenced lot would be great for a storage yard or car lot for additional income. Hwy 367 is a high traffic
Cell tower is not part of the sale. Cell tower access easement to be part of the survey and sale. See agent for details.
- Age: Over 50 Years Old
- Architecture Style: Other
- Cooling System: Central A/C
- Floors: 1.0
- Heating System: Forced Air
- Legal Description: SURVEY 0111 SEC 00 TWN 46 RANGE 7 LOC S OF LEWIS & CLARK TOWER CONDO 11F240136 6 11 82
- MLSID: 21000036
- Parking Type: Paved or Surfaced
- Roof Type: Composition Shingle
You may also be interested in...
11647 Gravois Unit: 100
St Louis, MO 63126
St Louis, MO 63103
St Louis, MO 63123
4207 Jennings Station
St Louis, MO 63121